- To reflect on the importance of the methodological strategies and the materials used in the classroom.
- To know and use different ICT tools for English teaching/learning in secondary schools and eoi.
- To share teaching/ learning resources embedded in the communicative approach.
- To give examples of educational experiences related to English learning using ICT.
- To suggest different activities that encourage linguistic and cultural reflection and learning through ICT.
- Methodological aspects, didactic resources and the inclusion of cultural contents in English learning.
- Reflection on authentic materials and their use in the classroom.
- Online resources to practice the four skills: reading, listening, writing and speaking.
- Materials and online tools that encourage communication in the classroom.
- Collaborative learning tools on the 2.0 web.
Get more information by visiting the application page:http://mestreacasa.gva.es/web/cefireelda/inscripcio